184.108.40.206.6 Annotation Data Set "Tie Points Location and corresponding Auxiliary Data"
The annotation data set is composed of one Annotation Data Set Record (ADSR) for every 16 (Reduced Resolution) or 64 (Full Resolution) product frame (time sample), plus one at the last product frame. This leads to 925 ADSR per orbital product in Reduced Resolution (RR) and 36 ADSR per scene product in Full Resolution (FR), or 19 per FR imagette.
Each ADSR is composed of:
· MJD, modified Julian Day of time sample
· attachment flag: set when the MDSR corresponding to the ADSR are present in the product
· one annotation set for every tie point: 71 in RR, 36 in FR scene, 19 in FR imagette.
An annotation set includes:
1. tie point longitude
2. tie point latitude
3. tie point altitude
4. tie point surface roughness parameter
5. tie point longitude correction due to altitude
6. tie point latitude correction due to altitude
7. tie point Sun zenith angle
8. tie point Sun azimuth angle
9. tie point viewing zenith angle
10. tie point viewing azimuth angle
all the above quantities from Geolocation Processing 220.127.116.11.
11. ECMWF zonal wind components
12. ECMWF meridional wind components
13. ECMWF pressure
14. ECMWF total ozone
15. ECMWF relative humidity
all the above quantities from External Data Assimilation 18.104.22.168.
Note: for all tie points with a negative altitude, fields 4 to 6 are forced to zero.